Currently, the Alpha Leadership Project operates in 5 DC Public and Public Charter Schools:
- Capital City Public Charter High School
- Coolidge Senior High School
- Dunbar Senior High School
- Roosevelt Senior High School
- Wilson Senior High School
- Cesar Chavez Public Charter Schools for Policy - Parkside High School
- Eastern Senior High School
- Friendship Public Charter School - Collegiate Academy
Students must attend one of the participating schools to become a member. Each year, the program recruits 25-35 ninth grade students in each school. Upon completing an application, students will be chosen to become a member of "The Academy;" the foundation of ALP. Students in The Academy must attend 6 of the 8 Personal Development Workshops to be eligible for the scholarship and to remain in the program. Students must complete "The Academy" before being initiated into the Alpha Leadership Fraternity (ALF).
Upperclassmen may be considered for recruitment, if space is available. Please contact the DC-CAP/ALP advisor in the respective school or the Project Coordinator for application information. Recruitment takes place from August - October of each school year.
Applications are also available on our site in the Application section.